MBAH Works on Behalf of Your Critical Issues. Join today and Take Advantage of All that Mortgage Bankers Association of Hawaii Membership Offers.
Mortgage Bankers Association of Hawaii (MBAH) has been the real estate finance industry association representing companies operating in all facets of the industry in Hawaii. Whether in a difficult business climate or in a perfect market, MBAH is proud to serve you and to remain at the forefront of helping our members achieve their business objectives and in representing the real estate finance industry.
MBAH is committed to providing our members with unmatched value and unparalleled benefits for your membership, including:
- Keeping a careful watch on both the National and State marketplace and the regulatory agencies to ensure you stay ahead of issues affecting your business.
- Delivering pertinent information, at a State level, that will enable you thrive in today’s business environment and prepare for the future.
- Serving as your principal advocate at the State Capitol, including both residential and commercial/multifamily issues.
- Connecting you with your industry peers and potential business partners.
- Coordinating forums and providing sources of communication for the discussion of timely issues.
- Collecting and disseminating critical and relevant industry information.
- Providing training for your staff to increase knowledge, efficiency and productivity.
- Offering member discounts on Educational Sessions.
Recent Activities & Events
- 2016 Annual State Conference
- Mos Eisley Cantina Fiesta
- Analyzing Personal & Business Tax Returns: Cash Flow Analysis Workshop
- Mortgage Fraud: Common Schemes & Potential Red Flags Workshop
- Annual Membership Meeting
- Not Your Ordinary Income Webinar
- Blueprint For Taking A Quality Application Webinar
- NMLS Continuing Education Class
- Loan Officer’s Checklist for Success Webinar
Our Commitment to You
We are dedicated to developing a long-term relationship with our members. To better serve our communities, the real estate finance industry calls on not only mortgage bankers but originators, mortgage brokers, servicers and investors, as well as insurers, appraisers, title companies, lawyers, technology vendors, consultants, state associations and other valuable partners. All are represented in our membership.